Terms of Service
Last Updated on March 09, 2022
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Indian Contract Act 1872; the Information Technology Act 2000, the rules made thereunder; and the amended provisions pertaining to the electronic records in various other statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Onsurity Technologies Private Limited (CIN U74999KA2020PTC132386), having its registered office at Villa No. 62 Gran Carmen Address, Address Makers Opp Decathlon Sarjapur Road, Mulluru, Bengaluru- 560035, Karnataka, India (“Company” or “we” or “us”), is the owner of the website domain at www.onsurity.com and mobile application Onsurity available on the Google Playstore and the AppStore and other variations of the same respectively respectively (referred as “Platform”).
- “Beneficiaries” shall mean the employees or such individuals that are included by the Super Admin in an Onsurity Subscription Plan.
- “Company,” “we,” “us,” or our” means Onsurity Technologies Private Limited and any other companies that are its subsidiaries and affiliates..
- “Service(s)” means services provided through the Platform, as described in further detail under clause 3 below. The Services provided through the Platform may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- “Super Admin” shall mean the employer or such User who purchases an Onsurity Subscription and manages the Subscription and adds/removes Beneficiaries.
- “User” or “You” shall mean any employer, employee, customer, Super Admin, Beneficiary or any other individual user of the Platform who is registered on the Platform or a visitor of the Platform, as the case may be.
- “Vendor” shall mean any person (including without limitation the registered medical practitioners), company, firm or entity that is listed on the Platform to provide Vendor Services.
- Updation of Terms and Conditions
- Your use of the Platform is subject to the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, amended, modified or revised by us from time to time with/without notice to you. To ensure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments or modifications that we may have made to these Terms and Conditions, it is important for you to refer to the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Service(s) provided to Users
- The Company offers unique services combining Healthcare, Technology and AI-based data tracking to revolutionize healthcare in the country. The Company acts as a facilitator though the Platform, helping User connect with third party service providers who offer multiple services like tele-consulting, online medicine delivery, online lab tests bookings etc.
- (“Vendor Services”).
WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MARKETING, PROMOTING OR SELLING INSURANCE OR INSURANCE RELATED PRODUCTS AND ANY INSURANCE WHICH IS MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USERS OF ONSURITY THROUGH THIRD-PARTY VENDOR AND SUCH SERVICES ARE SOLELY PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY VENDORS. ANY INSURANCE AVAILED THROUGH THIRD PARTY VENDORS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO BE THE SERVICES OF ONSURITY AND SUCH SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE VENDOR SERVICE PROVIDER AND/OR INSURANCE PROVIDER.
- WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN PROVIDING ANY HEALTHCARE OR MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS OR INSURANCE BUSINESS, AND HENCE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE USER AND THE THIRD PARTY VENDORS. THE USE OF THE SERVICE DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND US. ONSURITY PROVIDES A TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM THAT FACILITATES THE VENDOR SERVICE AND ENABLES YOU TO CONNECT WITH THE VENDORS AND AVAIL THE VENDOR SERVICES. THE VENDORS LISTED ON THE PLATFORM HAVE REPRESENTED TO US THAT THEY ARE DULY QUALIFIED AND LICENSED TO PROVIDE THE VENDOR SERVICES IN INDIA. WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE ENQUIRIES TO CONFIRM THE VERACITY OF THIS REPRESENTATION MADE TO US BY THE VENDORS, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY MISREPRESENTATION OR FRAUD IN THIS REGARD. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR VENDOR OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF THE VENDOR SERVICES.
- By using Platform, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the terms stated therein. Registration of User in the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents, or person with unsound mind etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a company registering on the Platform, you agree and acknowledge that you are fully competent to act and make representations on behalf of the company.
- User Account Registration
- The Super Admin can create an Account by using his/her email ID and GST Number. Post such verification the Account will be created. Post creation of the account, the Super User can add in details (mobile umbers) of the Beneficiaries whose Accounts will then be created by Onsurity based on the details provided by the Super Admin.
- The Beneficiaries can log into the platform and activate their Account by entering their mobile numbers and the OTP shared with them by us for one time verification. Once the Beneficiary signs in to the Platform, they may avail the Services and the Vendor Services as set out herein below.
- However, you agree and acknowledge that Company does not validate your identity and authenticity of the information provided to the Company for creating Account. You shall solely be responsible for the registration of the Account. Company shall not be liable in any manner for any claims/losses arising on account of the creation of the Account and in the event if there is any claim arising out of or in relation to your creation of Account, you shall indemnify Company for whatsoever losses it may incur.
- Platform License
- Subject to your compliance with the TOS, Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable license: (i) to view, download and print any content of Platform solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes; and (ii) to access, modify, edit and download any content, to which you are permitted access solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted herein.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform and Services, except as expressly permitted in the TOS. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Company or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in the TOS. The Platform and the intellectual property rights vested therein is owned by Company
This is applicable to the Super Admin:
- You agree to Pay to us any fees for the Services availed by you, in accordance with the pricing and payment plans presented to you on the Platform.
- Payment against fees can be made online through credit Card/internet banking etc. or any mode of payment which is made available to the User in the Platform. The Fees paid by you is non-refundable, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Our Services can be availed as a subscription model (“Subscription”). This means that when you choose to avail our Services, you will be billed on a periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). The Billing Cycle is typically on a monthly basis but is subject to change based on the Subscription plan availed by you. We reserve the right to alter/modify/suspend/discontinue any terms and conditions associated with the Subscription plan including but not limited to the period, rate, services included in the plan. Further, we shall endeavour to give you notice of any change made to the features of the Subscription plan prior to the expiry of your current Billing Cycle.
- Once you subscribe to a Subscription Plan, the auto-renewal feature is automatically activated. In order to cancel the auto-renewal feature you may do so by modifying your Account settings, in which case you may avail Services till the end of that Billing cycle.
- We may change the fees charged to you for the Services at any time, provided that, for Services billed on a subscription basis, the change will become effective only at the end of the then-current billing cycle of your Subscription. We will provide you with advance notice of any change in fees.
- In order to avail the Services on the Platform which are not covered in the Subscription, such as booking lab tests or teleconsultations, the Beneficiary shall be required to pay the respective fee for such Service. The Beneficiary may book such Vendor Service by paying the fee for the Vendor Service via the Platform.
- No Beneficiary shall use the Company’s Services for any commercial or resale purpose. If any such unauthorised use of any of the Company’s Services is detected, Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel all such bookings made immediately without any notice to such Beneficiary and also to withhold payments or any refunds thereto. Company shall not be held liable for any incidental loss or damage that may arise from the bookings made by any person through such Beneficiary. Any liability in case of such unauthorised use shall be solely borne by such Beneficiary.
- All discounts and offers mentioned on the Platform are applicable to the Beneficiaries only through their legitimate use of the Vendor Service, Services and Platform. The discounts mentioned for any products or purchases facilitated through Platform are subject to these TOC, the availability of the same and also the terms and conditions if the Vendor who provides the Vendor Service. It is hereby clarified that the discounts on the Vendor Services that are not provided or offered on the Platform are offered directly by the Vendors and not by the Company. The Company and/or the Vendor reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this discounts and offers or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions relating to the discounts and offer at their sole discretion at any time as may be required and the same shall be binding on the User(s) without prior notice to the Users
- Payment for the Vendor Services may be processed through the third-party internet payment service providers. By purchasing any Vendor Services through the Platform, the Beneficiary hereby consents and agrees to abide by such third-party internet payment service providers’ applicable terms and conditions and privacy policies. The Beneficiary agrees and acknowledges that the Company has no responsibility or liability under the terms and conditions and policies of the third-party internet payment service provider. In the event such third-party internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions or privacy policies are not acceptable to you, please do not purchase such services through the Platform.
- The Company reserves the right, at their sole discretion and without exposing themselves to any liability, to modify the terms and pricing of the Vendor Services at any time. Any purchased Vendor Service will not be available in a Beneficiary’s account for use in the event that such Beneficiary’s Account is deleted or suspended or otherwise terminated in accordance with this User Agreement.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- You can decide to cancel your Subscription Plan any time during your subscription period.
- The amount of the Subscription fees that will be refunded will be as follows depending upon when you want to cancel the Subscription:
- If you cancel the Subscription within 10 days from the Subscription Date – Onsurity will grant you refund of 50% of the subscription fees plus advance subscription fees;
- If you cancel the Subscription within 20 days from the Subscription Date – Onsurity will grant you refund of 25% of the subscription fees plus advance subscription fees;
- If you cancel the subscription within 20-30 days from the Subscription Date – Onsurity will grant you refund advance subscription fees.
- The refund amount will be processed within a period of 10 days of receiving a request for a refund..
- For requesting a cancellation, you must address an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation, Rescheduling and Refund in case of Vendor Services:
- Cancellation of medicine orders are managed by the respective Vendor.
- Cancellation / Re-schedule request for lab test appointment shall be made on the Platform. Cancellation / Re-schedule of lab tests are only allowed 2 hours prior to the original scheduled time. Occasionally, appointments may be cancelled or postponed by the Vendor. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact or inform you and you may reschedule your appointment as per your convenience.
- Refund for medicine orders: For any pre-paid cancelled orders for medicine delivery, please contact the respective Vendor. We are not responsible for delivery of medicines or any payment collected for medicine deliveries.
- Refund for lab tests: Upon receipt a valid cancellation request for lab tests, We will initiate refund of Your money in the same manner as the money was received. Typically, all refunds are processed with 7 working days from the date immediate refund is initiated at our end. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the your credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account due to any reasons cited by the thirdparty payment service provider. You will be provided with refund reference number for further communication with your bank. No refunds / cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills / services received. Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
- Use of Your Information and other content displayed on the Platform
- We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all information and materials posted or uploaded through the Services, pursuant to our internal record retention and/or destruction policies. We (may/may not) make use of third-party cloud services providers or use our own service infrastructure for hosting the servers and databases. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to the User, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control that may cause the User’s data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve your information and may also disclose your related information if required to do so by law; or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these TOS; (c) respond to claims that any of your usage of the Platform violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Platform, its users, or the public.
- Additional Terms for ‘Team Sure’
- All the insurance services included in TeamSure subscription is provided by Our partner insurance company registered with the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India(“IRDAI”).
- We do not collect any insurance premium from User.
- We are acting as a group administrator for the group insurance contract and as a group administrator, Our rights and responsibilities shall be governed by the applicable IRDAI regulations and guidelines, as amended from time to time. The insured members for the purpose of such group insurance shall be the Beneficiary where opted.
- At no point, We bear the insurance risk or carries out insurance business on our own.
- Any change in the terms and conditions of the group insurance contract will be at the sole discretion of the Partner Insurance Company.
- All these insurance features are governed by the regulations, rules, and guidelines issued by the IRDAI from time to time.
- The Partner Insurance company can deny the claim or any service due to the wrong declaration of any details by the Beneficiary
- Third Party Services
- To read and understand the description, terms of service and policies of the Vendor Service and the Vendor before booking the Vendor Service and abide by the same.
- If the Beneficiary is booking the Vendor Service on behalf of a dependent, the Beneficiary agrees to have taken consent of the dependent before sharing information and making the booking with the Company.
- The Beneficiary agrees and understands that his/her explicit consent is required to avail certain Vendor Services owing the nature of these services, the Beneficiary agrees and understands that the Company shall not be responsible for obtaining such consent from the Beneficiary.
- The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws, guidelines, rules and regulations of the concerned jurisdiction regarding use of the Vendor Services for each transaction.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Beneficiary alone shall be liable for dealings and interaction with the services or features offered by the Vendors through the Platform, and the Company shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. We do not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the services provided by the Vendors including tests conducted and reports generated by the Vendor.
- Rules and Conduct
- Alerts Provided by The Company
- Alerts Provided by The Company
- Contact You
You agree that we may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other means of communication for the purpose of:
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services/Platform, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without any compensation to you and we are under no obligation to such feedback confidential.
- Profile Ownership and Editing Rights
We ensure easy access to the Users by providing a tool to update your profile information. We reserve the right to moderate the changes or updates requested by you and we shall take an independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates in your profile. You hereby represent and warrant that you are fully entitled, under applicable law, to provide information as part of your profile or otherwise while using our Services, and that no such information breaches any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights and applicable data protection laws. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, we may modify or delete parts of your profile information at our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
- Rights and Obligation relating to the usage of the Platform
Users shall be prohibited from carrying out the any illegal acts in the Platform including but not limited to acts mentioned below:
The Company shall, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned above, be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of this Clause. We shall also be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for at least 90 (ninety) days for production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
We may disclose or transfer User-generated information to our affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. In accordance with the applicable laws, we shall transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by us, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Company or any person on its behalf and the User or where the User has consented to data transfer.
- Company and User Materials
While rendering Services, Company directly or through its representatives, may provide Users with certain materials relevant to the Services, which may be in the form of audio, video, written and oral content (“Company Materials”). Company Materials shall be the exclusive property of the Company. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall ensure that the Company Materials are not shared with any third party, without Company’s written consent and any breach of such nature shall cause financial and irreparable injury to Company. Company hereby provides User with a non-exclusive, non-transferable, nonsublicensable, limited license to use the Company Materials solely for its personal purpose and not for any commercial use. While availing Services, User may submit various materials to Company in the form of audio/video/written (“User Materials”). User hereby provides Company with an exclusive, transferrable, perpetual and irrevocable license to use the User Materials for its use. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that User Materials shall not infringe any intellectual property rights of third party and shall be responsible for any claims arising out of infringement.
Blog Content: The Company has endeavoured to ensure that the Platform’s blog feature (“Content”) ) on this web site is correct and current at the time of publication, but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein. Content published on the Platform is intended to provide general information only. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advices, services, and any other information provided on this web site. Any Content of the Platform should not be used as a substitute for professional health care. The Company is committed to keeping Platform up to date and accurate. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Please indicate where on the Platform you read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible. Please send your response by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company offers an email-based support system. In case you require any assistance or support, you may access support resources or contact our support by emailing at email@example.com
The Company shall revert to every complaint within 48 hours of receipt of the complaint. Further, the Company shall take best possible efforts to redress the complaint within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. Any suggestions by Company regarding use of the Services shall not be construed as a warranty.
The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall address and attempt to resolve the complaint received in accordance with the standard policies and procedures adopted by the Company, the User’s disapproval/discontent with the outcome/mode of redressal shall not be deemed to mean non-redressal of the complaint by the Company. Any suggestions by Company regarding use of the Service shall not be construed as a warranty.
We may terminate your usage of the Platform at any time for any reason, including breach of the Terms and Conditions. We have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to grant access to Platform. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Platform under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages and other material kept on the Platform by such User. All provisions of the TOS, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
NOT WITHSTANDING ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER LANUAGE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVIC E (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY and SERVICE PROVIDER (INCLUDING) ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES ABOUT ANY ASPECT OF THE BLOG AND CONTENT AND DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY ANY AUTHOR. THE BLOG AND ALL CONTENT ARE PUBLISHED “AS IS” AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE BLOG OR ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING OR RELYING ON THE BLOG OR ANY CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HEARST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE BLOG OR ANY CONTENT THEREOF, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE BLOG, OR CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE BLOG, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. YOU USE THE BLOG AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME AREAS OF OUR BLOG OFFER ADVICE FROM A VARIETY OF PROVIDERS, WHO MAY BE AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANNY OR MAY BE THIRD-PARTIES WHO SUBMIT SUCH CONTENT TO THE CONPMANY; SUCH ADVICE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AND NOT AS TREATMENT OR REMEDY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCE. COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE BLOG. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, GENUINEITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AUTHENTICITY OR CORRECTNESS OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. THE CONTENT IS SOLELY THE REFLECTION OF THE AUTHOR’S VIEWS, THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE OR PROMOTE THE VIEWS OF ANY AUTHOR OR ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE BLOG/PLATFORM.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates/subsidiaries/joint venture partners and each of its, and its affiliates’/subsidiaries/joint venture partners’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services and Platform; or (ii) your violation of the Terms and Conditions; or any applicable law, contract, policy, regulation or other obligation. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR RESELLERS,) BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (II) FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF THE INR 1000/- (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES.
- Exemptions to liability of Company
You further agree and confirm that Company shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any delay/unavailability of Services or failure to meet its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, due to:
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Platform or Services, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Platform or Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Exemptions to liability of Company
The Beneficiary is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account credentials, if the Beneficiary is registered on the Platform. The Beneficiary shall be responsible for all usage of the Account, whether or not authorized by the User. The Beneficiary shall immediately notify the Company of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Account. The Company not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of the Account, you may be liable for the losses of Company or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any discrepancies or grievances regarding content and or comment or breach of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to:
Attention: Unnikrishnan Nair
Contact details: 080 4568 4158
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 05-102-A, WeWork Vaishnavi Signature, No. 78/9, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru – 560103, Karnataka, India
The grievance officer will acknowledge the receipt of any compliant within forty-eight hours and redress the complaint within one month from receipt of the complaint.
- In furtherance of the Consumer Protection Act 2019 and the Consumer Protection (ECommerce) rules 2020 nodal officer appointed to ensure compliance with the Act and Ecommerce Rules is as follows:
Name: Hitesh Sharma
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: 05-102-A, WeWork Vaishnavi Signature, No. 78/9, Outer Ring Road, Bellandur Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru – 560103, Karnataka, India
If you have any questions regarding the Services or usage of the Platform, please contact Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for the purpose of validation, you shall be required to provide information (including, but not limited to contact number or registered mobile number, etc.) for the purpose of validation and taking your service request.